[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0234 (Jingle File Transfer)

Tim Julien tjulien at limewire.com
Fri May 30 18:14:58 UTC 2008

One of the first things I'm going to want to do is add ice-udp (we have
a reliable UDP impl) as a transport (and ice-tcp when we get that spec).

Do you envision those negotiations occurring after session-accept, like
Socks5 and IBB in this spec, or before session-accept like in jingle
audio / video over RTP?

-Tim