[Standards] xmpp-commits list

Pavel Simerda pavlix at pavlix.net
Sat Sep 6 13:30:05 UTC 2008

Maybe it would easier for other people to participate.

Git is just one option. There are other decentralized systems, though
I understand that the concepts of decentralized SCM were not so well
known either.

Some of my friends even prefer other decentralized systems to Git...
for me it's just the first one I have learned. Their reasons include
simplicity and ease of use though I'm still happy with what Git offers.
But maybe it's just I didn't have time to thoroughly test the others
(notably Monotone and Darcs).

Maybe we can discuss off-list if there's more to say?

Pavel

--

Web: http://www.pavlix.net/
Jabber & Mail: pavlix(at)pavlix.net