[Standards] Best approach for Shared XML editing

Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880 Michael.Bishop at je.jfcom.mil
Thu Sep 11 17:13:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

We've done it with our proposed specification:
http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/whiteboard2.html

The date is incorrect; I don't think I changed it from the template I
used.  This protocol started development in 2006.  While the document
centers around SVG, it can be used with any kind of XML document.  We've
been actively working against this protocol and have future versions and
protocol additions planned.  Currently, we've had success in test plans,
performance testing, and live deployments in numerous environments.

Michael Bishop