[Standards] [Fwd: Updated Bonjour Internet Drafts]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Sep 12 15:54:09 UTC 2008

FYI re: XEP-0174 (Serverless Messaging).

Please provide feedback on the bonjour-dev list:

If you prefer HTML files for review, go here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd

(Only the second two are referenced from XEP-0174.)

Peter