[Standards] [E2E] Why we need a <body> element

Jonathan Schleifer js-xmpp-standards at webkeks.org
Tue Sep 30 09:16:51 UTC 2008

We had proposals for end-to-end encryption using TLS here. It was
suggested to use a stream in a stream using Jingle inbound. These
stream will be encapsulated in the stream using <message>s or <iq>s
then. And I think we should go for <message>s, but also include a
argued that the message may never get to the wrong resource when I
mentioned that problem, but the example posted before states the
opposite, that it indeed DOES happen in the real world.

--
Jonathan