[Standards] Error handling for "stream:error" like "see-other-host"

imoracle imoracle.3n8b5o at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Sat Feb 7 08:25:26 UTC 2009

My XMPP client library JAXL is currently having this issue. Once in a
week or so, I can see a stream like:

Code:
--------------------

  <stream:error><see-other-host xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-
  streams"/><str:text xmlns:str="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-
  streams">talk.google.com</str:text></stream:error>

--------------------

being received from gtalk servers. I am not sure how to handle it. As
of now I tried sending:

Code:
--------------------

  </stream:stream>

--------------------

and then reconnect to the talk.google.com servers. But it just do not
acknowledge back any xml stream/stanza for new connection.

Can someone tell me the solution for this?

Regards,
Abhinav

--
imoracle