[Standards] [Roster|Data] Versioning

Brett Zamir brettz9 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 04:09:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

While making such a change might be somewhat painful, I think it is a growing pain which would allow for much greater growth into the future, and one which would, I think, be ideal to get out of the way now rather than later. Data Forms, as such a necessary and otherwise brilliant specification (especially in combination with Data Forms Validation) is, imo, crying out to remove this last hurdle for greater extensibility... (and perhaps solve the issue in this thread in the process) :)

best wishes,
Brett