[Standards] roster views

Arne Claassen arne at getorganyzd.com
Thu Feb 26 02:40:02 UTC 2009

Oh, this would be fantastic. I'm currently rewriting my bot as a
component to take over roster management because the roster is just
getting to large to deal with as a single stanza. However going
component i also have to take over presence management, which i'd
prefer not to

What I'd really like to see though would be a bit more complicated,
i.e. i'd love to just specify a if-modified or something and get the
roster entries that are new or have changed since that time, so i can
sync up my locally persisted one.

arne