[Standards] roster views

Jonathan Schleifer js-xmpp-standards at webkeks.org
Fri Feb 27 17:28:40 UTC 2009

I think it's a bad idea to filter the presence on that part of the
roster that is retreived. For example, you might have 2000 people who
all should see you so they can ask you stuff etc. But you got only
about 10 people in whose presence you are interested, because you
maybe want to start a discussion with them. It would be bad if only
those could see you then, becase you are still ok with the others
seeing you and asking you stuff if you have questions.

Oh, and we need a way to retrieve the list of groups before we can
specify which groups we want to receive, I think.

--
Jonathan