[Standards] XEP readability

Alexey Melnikov alexey.melnikov at isode.com
Tue Jan 13 11:52:04 UTC 2009

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

>Dirk Meyer wrote:

>>>Better, but I would not move all metadata to the end. Comparing it to an
>>>RFC, I would move Appendix A (dependencies and version), B (who wrote
>>>that stuff), D (not important, but it should be at the top IMHO), and F
>>>(it is necessary to read the XEP) back to the top.
>>>

>Then we haven't really improved anything. :)

I would suggest moving Appendix F: Requirements Conformance and possibly
Appendix A: Document Information to the front.
I am neutral about location of Appendix D: Relation to XMPP and Appendix
B: Author Information.

On an unrelated note: why is it "Appendix G: Notes" instead of "Appendix
G: References"?