[Standards] Fwd: Minutes 2009-01-21

Nick Parker nickbp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 04:07:16 UTC 2009

Very meta-standards: Is the maintaner using a bug tracker (or some
similar system) for managing extensions?

In such a system, contributors can sign up and post commentary/patches
directly to individual extension docs, and modifications can be
imported by whoever has commit access.

However, I don't know if this is really necessary given that new
extensions only come up every few days or so, and it's also quite
possible that there's already a similar process going on in the
background, but I figured it couldn't hurt to bring this up.