[Standards] Privacy lists and the order of items

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon May 11 15:51:58 UTC 2009

On Mon May 11 15:10:04 2009, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Can you trust the order of items?

This did get me wondering about the issue that if there's two
semantically identical forms for the same information, then should we
ever wish to have clients sign the privacy list, we have a C14N
problem.

I'm not sure that we ever want to, mind, so I'm not sure this is a
serious concern in the slightest.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/