[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0226 (Message Stanza Profiles)

Kurt Zeilenga Kurt.Zeilenga at Isode.com
Tue Nov 17 21:16:04 UTC 2009

In section 2:
A message stanza SHOULD only contain profile elements that are part of the same profile. A message stanza MAY contain as many elements as necessary from the metadata profile.

I suggest s/the same profile/the same standard profile/.

I concur comments of others that XEP 258 security labels should be in the metadata profile.  I'll document an registry update request in XEP 258's IANA Considerations and submit that request to the registrar.

-- Kurt