[Standards] Onesocialweb: code release and updated extensions

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Apr 12 14:35:52 UTC 2010

On Mon Apr 12 15:04:01 2010, Laurent Eschenauer wrote:
> - switched to PEP for sharing of activity notifications (but using
> our own
> flavor of PEP, having added a new kind of node that supports per
> item
> privacy)

What does that mean? You mean that each item can override
subscribers, effectively?

The problem there is that beyond your own flavour of PEP, you're
using your own flavour of PubSub. That's not impossible, as long as
you've extended it correctly - I'm hoping you've used a
publish-option for this.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/