[Standards] XEP-0080 interoperability

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Apr 13 15:52:17 UTC 2010

On Tue Apr 13 15:26:12 2010, Stephen Pendleton wrote:

> [...]

It is, but that's an explicit subscription to a PEP node, so if
Juliet doesn't have PEP, then that won't work.

The thing is, if you have a person, represent that with an IM account.

If you want to tie Pubsub nodes to that person, do so with PEP (or at
least Pubsub-onna-jid, which is a superset of PEP).

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/