[Standards] Binary transfer without encoding

Andrey Chursin andll at danasoft.ws
Sat Apr 24 11:23:43 UTC 2010

Hello

I am new to XMPP protocol. I want to use it in application, that is
very far from IM, but also need message-based communication with
authorization and without central service.

I have a small question about binary data transfers. Our application
needs to transfer many binary data in messages, and encoding it to
base64 is expensive for it. Is there (working or planning) any
extension for transferring binary data without encoding of it?

--
Regards,
Andrey