[Standards] microblogging maintainer :)

Thomas Baquet ld.blackfox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:03:30 UTC 2010

On 20/12/2010 14:58, Dave Cridland wrote:
> On Mon Dec 20 16:48:58 2010, Thomas Baquet wrote:
>> On 20/12/2010 14:45, Dave Cridland wrote:
>>> No, there's a single leaf node for *all* the published items. And
>>> I'd argue that if you can't post to a node, then direct replies are
>>> not supported by that node.
>> What do u propose then to link the answer onto the base item?
>
> WHat's needed beyond Atom threading in the payload?
>
> Dave.
The problem is by using Atom that you'll limit reply node to Atom
content then - otherwise, you'll lost the power of pubsub, even if Atom
is extensible; a stupid example should be: if I want to answer with a
mood, or a tune (even if it is basically expected for PEP, nothing
should prevent me to post this)

--
Thomas Baquet (aka Lord Blackfox)

Jabber ID: ldblackfox at papaya.im