[Standards] Fwd: Meeting minutes 2010-02-15
fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Thu Feb 18 13:44:02 UTC 2010
Kevin Smith wrote:
> 8) Distributed MUC
> Accept as XEP?
> Kev offers to send around a mail about an alternative approach to
> possibly update this proposal with.
> Kev, Matt and Ralph had no objections to publishing as-is, further
> discussion about approaches to happen on-list.
1. This proposal has unacceptable liabilites (sync issues).
2. Compression makes multicast structures unnecessary.
Jack may remember the argumentation... 15:28:19 in the same meeting log.
3. This proposal does not disprove current experience
- 15:30:12 in the meeting log.
4. This indeed is the worst of IRC brought to XMPP.
Unfortunately, I could not find the minutes of that meeting.
More information about the Standards