Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Wed Jun 16 18:04:28 UTC 2010

I just had an interesting conversation with "yagiza" about XEP-0184,
which he has said I can paste here. The general idea is: do we need
something in XEP-0184 to indicate that a message has been read by the
intended recipient? This would be similar to the <displayed/> element in
XEP-0022. I'm not convinced that we need this feature in XEP-0184, and
tried to explain why to yagiza. Further discussion is welcome on this
list. I've attached the log of my chat with yagiza for context.

/psa