Yann Leboulanger asterix at lagaule.org
Wed Jun 16 18:48:54 UTC 2010

On 06/16/2010 08:43 PM, Kozlov Konstantin wrote:
> On 06/16/2010 08:27 PM, Kevin Smith wrote:
>> I think the following text makes it clear, though:
>> 'Specifically, the receiving entity shall return a  notice
>> if it has received and processed the message. The term "processed" is
>> understood to include presentation to a human user if appropriate or
>> any other application-specific client-side processing'
> The log, attached to the first message clearly says that even author of XEP-0184 do not agree with you, Kevin. So, why do you argue?

Maybe we should just choose what we want of this XEP and just re-phrase
some sentences.

I personaly think that knowing that message has not correctly been
received and processed (decrypted for example) is usefull so that we
know we should re-send it. Now knowing that it has been read is
something else.

--
Yann