[Standards] Could anyone using XMPP-0277 or PEP help us test our Onesocialweb implementation ?

Laurent Eschenauer laurent at eschenauer.be
Mon Mar 29 09:10:51 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to tell you guys that we changed the notification engine
of Onesocialweb from our crappy custom stuff to.. XEP-0277 ! We made
quite a few custom changes to support activitystreams, per item
privacy etc.. but still remain compatible with the overall
PEP/XEP-0277 protocols. I'll ping an email later with suggestions on
evolving PEP and XEP-0277 based on our work.

In the meanwhile, I need help on the following:

1) Is there any pubsub client out there ??? I wanted to check our
implementation against a generic client supporting PEP (and ideally
support rendering of Atom content and even XSLT) but did not find any
!

2) Is there anyone/anything using XEP-0277 ? I should be able to
'follow' them with our own client, wondering how it will behave.

3) Can anyone try to 'follow' me and give me feedback ?
(xmpp:eschnou at vodafonernd.com?;node=urn%3Axmpp%3Amicroblog%3A0)

At the moment, it is a limited implementation, @reply is coming later
this week, but so far it already works great. We'll release the first
bits of the onesocialweb code around April 8th.

As always, thanks for your help ! Any feedback, ideas, are welcome !

Cheers,

-Laurent