[Standards] [XEP-0258] Restrictive catalogs and "no label" stanzas

Kurt Zeilenga Kurt.Zeilenga at Isode.COM
Tue Nov 9 23:00:10 UTC 2010

On Nov 9, 2010, at 2:55 PM, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:

>  It was added at the request of another implementor.  I'll let them (assuming they are on this list) to present an argument for its continued inclusion.

I think where this comes from is the desire not to have a choice of "None" but a choice "XXX" (no label) where "XXX" means something in the context of the applicable security policy.

-- Kurt