[Standards] JID matching in XEP-0045

Florian Zeitz florian.zeitz at gmx.de
Wed Oct 6 13:32:00 UTC 2010

On 20.09.2010 13:53, Florian Zeitz wrote:
> I'll try to come up with a patch against xep-45 trying to catch all edge
> cases. If only to see how feasible this would be.

As promised I tried to change XEP-45 accordingly.
Taking into account my lack of experience with editing XEPs and not
being a native speaker this has the potentially to be horrible, but it's
hopefully still a good start.

The diff is attached.

You can find the html and PDF version at:
http://babelmonkeys.de/~florob/xep-0045.html
http://babelmonkeys.de/~florob/xep-0045.pdf

I'd still like to hear thought on whether you think this is a good idea
(since only 2 people have responded and I talked them into it ;) ).

Obviously I also welcome any comments/constructive criticism on the
attached patch.

--
Florian Zeitz