[Standards] v1.1rc1 of XEP-0178 (Best Practices for Use of SASL EXTERNAL with Certificates)

David Richards drichards at coversant.com
Wed Oct 13 02:42:36 UTC 2010

Also, step  10 in section 3, xep-0178 conflicts with 3920bis step 9 in section 9.2.2.  178 indicates inclusion of authorization identity matching the from attribute of the server1 to server2 stream element while 3920bis indicates an empty authorization identity.

And steps 9 and 10 of section 2 in 178 should reference 6.3.4 and 6.3.8 rather than 6.2.4 and 6.2.8.

Dave Richards