[Standards] XEP-0198 status

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sat Feb 12 13:17:27 UTC 2011

All I have so far is:

###

The <enabled/> element MAY include a 'location' attribute to specify the
receiving entity's preferred IP address or hostname (optionally with a
port) for reconnection; if reconnection to that location fails, the
standard XMPP connection algorithm specified in XMPP Core [9] applies.

###

Further details in Section 5 would indeed be a good idea.

>>> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2010-June/023525.html
>>> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2010-June/023526.html
>>> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2010-July/023647.html
>>> http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2010-July/023649.html