[Standards] [jdev] Fwd: XMPP in the browser -- your thoughts?

Hannes Tschofenig hannes.tschofenig at gmx.net
Tue Feb 22 20:04:51 UTC 2011

I wonder what your strategy is to get native XMPP code into the browser (not just as a plugin).
In case you have a strategy there are probably a few other things that would deserve attention. Examples: security, and privacy features.
To some extend the recently created woes mailing list also touches on these problems.