[Standards] XEP-283

tpatnoe tory.patnoe at webex.com
Sun Jan 30 23:52:15 UTC 2011

Our team is starting work on using XEP-283. Has anyone else looked at this
and do they see any problems with the spec as it is currently written
(Version 1.0)?

http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0283.html

One item which came up in our discussion, is linking an unsubscribe from an
old JID to a new subscribe from the new JID with a token. However, we
decided that just including the new JID in the unsubscribe from the old JID,
and the old JID in a subscribe from the new JID were enough. A token
provided no more assurance of authenticity.

-- Tory