[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0266 (Codecs for Jingle Audio)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Jun 17 01:20:48 UTC 2011

:)

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Q: Why is top-posting so bad?

A: Top-posting.

Q: What is the most annoying behavior on email discussion lists?

On 6/16/11 7:07 PM, dmex wrote:
> Well this isn’t a wiki page… Considering this is the last call before
> becoming a draft standard, I hope there is some more real discussion
> about this issue.

First of all, Section of XEP-0266 is purely informational -- it lists
selected codecs that might meet the criteria set out in Section 2. I'd
agree that it would be premature to make Opus RECOMMENDED, but this spec
doesn't do that, so I don't understand your objection.

https://stpeter.im/