[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0266 (Codecs for Jingle Audio)

dmex dmex04 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:44:13 UTC 2011

Q: What is the most annoying behavior on email discussion lists?

A: People who don't contribute to the discussion like the Executive Director? ;)

Am I emailing play school? One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong.

A codec that has patent issues and not finalized is something that does not belong. End of story.

Do I really need to list reasons why this having this codec listed on this document is a bad idea?