[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: In-Band Real Time Text

Mark Rejhon markybox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 03:13:20 UTC 2011

Hello,
Thank you Peter -- we spent a lot of time rewriting the specification.
The core part of the spec (section 4) is now half its original size --
All words "MUST" is confined only to Section 4.

I'd like to bring attention to www.realjabber.org which has become a go-to
site for XMPP-based real time text technology. It contains an important
animation that shows what real time text looks like, useful for explaining
to people, what real time text is for.

Sincerely,
Mark Rejhon