[Standards] RTT, take 2

Mark Rejhon markybox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:49:53 UTC 2011

It was actually Gunnar's original suggestion, but I originally objected due
to making the majority of programming languages slightly more complicated
for XMPP RTT (most of Windows and Mac C++, C#, Java)

But most people in the know, seems to agree -- now I have 3 votes of
confidence -- so I'll make the slight change to XMPP RTT to count based on
code points.

Cheers,
Mark Rejhon