[Standards] XEP-277 (microblogging) inaccuracies

Vanaryon vanaryon at vanaryon.eu
Wed May 11 15:15:23 UTC 2011

Hello,

You are right, I did not specified this in the XEP for the replies,
because I though it was the choice of clients and users. Well, we partly
do what you defined in your mail in Jappix, excepted for the real time
notifications.

How do you update the microblog in real time without
pubsub#send_last_published_item set to presence value?

There's a XEP-0277 update query to 0.4, I think you should wait it is
updated on Gitorious and then apply changes to the XEP ;)

Cheers,

Valérian Saliou
Jappix founder