[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0220 (Server Dialback)

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue May 17 16:30:07 UTC 2011

On Tue May 17 02:14:06 2011, XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:
> Changelog: Modified stream features to incorporate versioning, thus
> removing the need for an <errors/> child element; clarified a few
> points in the text. (psa)

Interoperable implementations of dialback using <errors/> child
element to indicate this capability exist; is there any reason to
change the namespace at this point aside from aesthetics?

To be specific, I see no behavioural changes introduced that
nessecitate a change in namespace, and the only change in the wire
protocol is the changed stream feature.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/