[Standards] XEP-0258 and XEP-0060

Ashley Ward ashley.ward at surevine.com
Thu Nov 17 10:38:05 UTC 2011

I am currently looking into the possibility of extending the use of security
labels to pub sub, and was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on
this, or whether anyone has already started looking at this.

I have only just started looking at this, but have identified a couple of
features:
* The ability to assign a security label to a pub sub <item> element when
publishing
* The ability for a node owner to set a default security label for a node
Now, although I have done some work with XEP-0258 in the past, this is my
first foray into XEP-0060 so I'm probably missing some use cases here!

Any feedback much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashley Ward