[Standards] XEP-0258 and XEP-0060

Kurt Zeilenga kurt.zeilenga at isode.com
Fri Nov 18 09:01:40 UTC 2011

On Nov 17, 2011, at 3:38 AM, Ashley Ward wrote:

> I am currently looking into the possibility of extending the use of security labels to pub sub, and was wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on this, or whether anyone has already started looking at this.

Ashley,

Just a quick note to say, yes, I've been looking at this.   In particular, I've been working on a XEP based on the pubsub that was pulled from 258 between LC and approval for Draft .

I'm busy with other stuff presently and won't have time to participate in this discussion until next week.

-- Kurt