[Standards] MSN does XMPP

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Sep 14 18:49:27 UTC 2011

On Wed Sep 14 18:43:38 2011, Nicolas Vérité wrote:
> It's Microsoft! Quite a sign... but...
>
> Now, what we may see is cheating on the protocol, interop risks.

I'd rather assume that any bugs in the implementation are just that -
unintentional errors - until we hear otherwise.

I hope they do have bugs, mind. If they don't have any bugs in the
protocol implementation at all, that'll just make all of the rest of
us look really bad...

Does anyone have any contacts with the development team? Running some
interop tests to help them catch anything would be great. Unusual
implementations often highlight bugs in specification and existing
implementations, too.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at dave.cridland.net
  - http://dave.cridland.net/