[Standards] Deprecating some Draft XEPs

Todd Herman todd at apx-labs.com
Mon Aug 6 22:47:11 UTC 2012

I would concur with deprecating them.  Your criteria (mostly age and adoption) also make perfect sense.  If there is little adoption but it has been updated this year, perhaps it should stay in draft.  If it hasn't been updated recently and no one is using it, no reason (that I can see of) to keep it as a "draft".