[Standards] Fwd: [Council] Minutes -- 2012-08-22T15:00:00Z

Matthew Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Wed Aug 22 22:39:42 UTC 2012


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Matthew Miller <linuxwolf at outer-planes.net>
> Date: August 22, 2012 16:38:53 MDT
> To: XMPP Council <council at xmpp.org>
> Subject: Minutes -- 2012-08-22T15:00:00Z
> 
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES - 2012-08-22T15:00:00Z
> ==============================================
> 
> Logs: < http://logs.xmpp.org/council/120822/ >
> 
> 1) Roll Call
> - ------------
> 
> Tobias Markmann (TM), Ralph Meijer (RM), Matt Miller (MM), Kevin Smith (KS), and Matthew Wild (MW) all present.
> 
> 2) XEP-0297 (Stanza Forwarding): Issue Last Call?
> - -------------------------------------------------
> 
> All present voted +1; Last Call to be issued by XEP Editor.
> 
> 3) XEP-0308 (Last Message Correction): Last Call Complete; Next Steps?
> - ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> KS to incorporate feedback from LC, which will include stronger language around "last". Council will decide whether to re-issue LC once changes are made.
> 
> 4) Date of Next Meeting?
> - ------------------------
> 
> Next meeting to be held at 15:00 UTC on 2012-08-29.
> 
> 5) Any Other Business
> - ---------------------
> 
> 5.1) XEP-0301
> '''''''''''''
> 
> General discussion about the state of XEP-0301.  Some agreement among council that the current tone might not be appropriate; MM to send comments to that effect before end of day 2012-08-23 (MDT).  Peter Saint-Andre (PSA) to send comments regarding sections 6-14 by end of week.
> 
> 5.2) FOSDEM
> '''''''''''
> Discussion regarding deadlines for devroom applications.  No actions for council at this time.
> 
> 5.3) SRVs
> '''''''''
> 
> Some discussion around the state of SRV support in (client and server) implementations.  PSA to gather more information, starting with a notice to the jdev@ mailing list.
> 
> 6) EOM
> - ------


- - m&m

Matthew A. Miller
<http://goo.gl/LK55L>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.17 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQNV+uAAoJEJq6Ou0cgrSPY3AH/iidaadVVA+9/h13yIjdfO9k
RIQDu6+aS/EXX5iFhirw1iKyfdSfNd9cXB91IGexN5t+vEJMRGxyQTQ9Ktnthmov
QmW9tmYljulSUgTq4cuZ4pg2JL7baE+lhkr/PUSB63VP1qSTPXLPJASsRNlcvEHS
EhBlZxdVyXInb2stlBNX05f2ilHOUvH3sXDMNbEHNy5EzhrydpW7P5IZm0BgHfF6
/cXZxnGrogON558EfsPv03ihjMlHSQyEGVuVyyin+pMxN02HySOlwZMVFNaO9nFW
lwdlGkb+BhasOvNzlsqdKujRQpSKEVo6RVjytWAskONcldX1PNv172jagfWdtZU=
=W8ON
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



More information about the Standards mailing list