[Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0297 (Stanza Forwarding)

Jefry Lagrange jefry.reyes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:52:37 UTC 2012

I think is specification is needed. It serves a purpose and it might
be used by other xeps to propagate message (or request) through a
network of friends.

I don't think the use case with message is enough. It would be more
clear if it had an use case with an IQ. It is not clear how one should
respond to a forwarded IQ.

Another question would be: Is it possible to bypass the middle man,
once you get the forwarded stanza (in case you need to reply)?

--
Jefry Lagrange