[Standards] Multiple <body/> elements in a HTTP request with BOSH

Artur Hefczyc artur.hefczyc at tigase.org
Thu Dec 6 23:23:43 UTC 2012

Well, you could treat it as multiple XML documents then.
In fact, if you use HTTP keep-alive for Bosh communication you allow for multiple body
elements. However, these would be separated with HTTP headers.

In any case I am pretty sure Tigase would accept multiple body elements on a bosh
connection. However, I think it would be really better to send multiple stanzas inside
a single body element.

Artur