[Standards] XEP-0297 review

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Jul 16 15:35:59 UTC 2012

I've just reviewed XEP-0297 (Stanza Forwarding) and I think it looks
good. One small comment, it would be good to describe briefly the kinds
of extensions that might re-use this format, and specifically to cite
draft-miller-xmpp-e2e.

In Sections 4.1 and 4.2, we use the word "trust", which I find to be
void for vagueness and thus impossible to operationalize. IMHO it would
be better to phrase this in terms of how the receiving entity needs to
behave (e.g., drop the message without showing it to a human).

https://stpeter.im/