[Standards] XEP-0301 0.5 comments [Sections 1 through 5]

Lance Stout lancestout at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:37:26 UTC 2012

> " The <rtt/> element is transmitted at regular intervals by the sender client while a message is being composed"

If we're going to be picky about what the first example demonstrates, it should probably also be noted in this sentence that the regular intervals are intended to be temporal, and not simply "every N characters". Thus, if any change is to be made, we should make sure that each RTT in the example does not have the same number of characters, for the same reasons as have been discussed.

-- Lance