[Standards] XEP-0301 0.5 comments [Sections 1 through 5]

Mark Rejhon markybox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:24:44 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Gunnar Hellström
<gunnar.hellstrom at omnitor.se> wrote:
> <GH>No, please make a MUST for id=  in edit previous. I can imagine
> presentation cases when it is absolutely necessary to know what message the
> edits belong to. Why do you want to introduce so many options? Strict
> requirements are usually much more fruitful.

Kevin needs to explain why a third disco case was needed.

I don't see it as a LC holdup, and it will be a while before 0301+0308
implementations show up, so leaving it unchanged to 0.6 which is
already in freeze & being converted for emailing to Peter....

Thanks
Mark rejhon