[Standards] XMPP OAuth2 login at Google

Hannes Tschofenig hannes.tschofenig at gmx.net
Tue Sep 18 17:27:42 UTC 2012

The choices are:

* OAuth SASL
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-08

IMHO it would work fine with OpenID Connect since OpenID Connect is
based on OAuth 2.0.

* OpenID SASL
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6616

* SAML SASL
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6595
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-03

The answer will depend on the type of systems you want to inter-work with.

Ciao
Hannes