[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: COnferences with LIghtweight BRIdging (COLIBRI)

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Dec 5 10:20:32 UTC 2013

I read this through. It seems in remarkably good shape for a mere protoXEP,
and the protocol looks solid, useful, and well-designed.

I do think it would really benefit from having a diagram - it's not obvious
who is talking to what and how, and given the signalling paths differ from
the media paths, this doesn't help matters much.