[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: COnferences with LIghtweight BRIdging (COLIBRI)

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 11:03:25 UTC 2013

Great work guys.

Excited to see the talk from WebRTC Expo (hopefully?) and to start
installing and implementing.

Lloyd

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow