[Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Source-Specific Media Attributes in Jingle

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Thu Dec 5 19:25:23 UTC 2013

Am 03.12.2013 21:49, schrieb XMPP Extensions Editor:

> Title: Source-Specific Media Attributes in Jingle
>
> Abstract: This specification provides an XML mapping for translating the RFC 5766 Source-Specific Media Attributes from SDP to Jingle

> The XMPP Council will decide in the next two weeks whether to accept this proposal as an official XEP.

I'd note that this probably needs an update to include the stuff from
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-mmusic-groupid-00
Adding an 'id' attribute should be trivial, i am not so sure about
in-group yet. This looks alot like the stuff I came up when doing
bundle-over-jingle initially, i.e. each content specified which bundles
it was in.