[Standards] BOSH patches

Christian Schudt christian.schudt at gmx.de
Wed Dec 11 07:21:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

yes, "to" should be "from" in 7.2.

Concerning the xs:positiveInteger:
http://www.w3schools.com/schema/schema_dtypes_numeric.asp
I am not really sure if a positiveInteger is unbound and an unsignedInt is limited to 32bit. I don't really understand the difference anyway.
Still, unsignedLong feels more appropriate, no?

Concerning the diagram:
Thanks, it became more clear, but definitively should have more labels/legends. I thought the left side is the client and the right side is the connection manager.

Why can there be more than two concurrent connections ("requests") anyway? Or, what's the benefit, if you use, say 5. You said "you only ever need two connections".
This is something I wondered, too, while implementing it.

- Christian