[Standards] BOSH updates from last summit

Matt Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Thu Jul 18 16:35:49 UTC 2013

On Jul 18, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 04:48:08PM +0100, Ashley Ward wrote:
>> I was just thinking about the updates we discussed about the BOSH spec. I think all the patches were posted to the mailing list, but did anyone actually make the updates to the spec itself in the end? I'm happy to trawl back through the mailing list and make the updates.
>>
>> This was the wiki page with the list of changes:
>>
>> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/BoshIssues
>
> Hey Ash, I was thinking about the other night while trying to clear out
> my inbox. It definitely would be good to get all the fixes incorporated.
> I think Matt Miller, Winfried Tilanus, and Stefan Strigler would have
> the best idea of where we stand here.
>
> /psa

I think we all got a little busy, and lost track of it.  If I recall correctly, all of the things we signed up to fix are done, but no one's rolled that into a single patch yet.

I'd be happy to do that, though...unless Winfried already did it and forgot to push it upstream (-:

- m&m

Matthew A. Miller
< http://goo.gl/LK55L >