[Standards] Event Logging over XMPP

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 20:08:03 UTC 2013

No haven’t seen such a XEP, but I’ve implemented something like it to be able to remote debug set-top boxes etc. I’ve just did a dumb implementation based on message stanzas, where the client can send the log to diff. implementations like console, remote (xmpp), file etc. with different levels.

So I am interested as well. :-)

/Steffen